Cooking with Yveline
Crème Brûlée & Chocolate Mousse
Sweet lovers, we invite you to dive into the delicious and refined world of traditional French pastry! Join us for an exclusive virtual culinary workshop via Zoom, where you'll learn to make two of France's most iconic desserts: Crème Brûlée and Chocolate Mousse.
**What will you discover?**
- Secret techniques for a perfect crème brûlée with its crunchy caramelized sugar crust.
- The authentic recipe for a creamy and airy chocolate mousse.
- Handy tips and answers to your questions to ensure your preparations are a success.
Date: Tuesday 9/26
Time: 3 pm
Spaces are limited to ensure an interactive and personalized experience for all participants. Make sure you have all the ingredients on hand (list provided after registration) to fully enjoy this delicious experience.
Don't wait any longer, book your spot now and share a convivial moment while enhancing your culinary skills. This workshop is open to everyone, whether you are a beginner or a kitchen expert.
Grab your aprons and see you soon for an unforgettable sweet adventure!
Ustensils you need
Before you sign up, we want to make sure you can follow this recipe with us.
Here is the list of utensils you will need.
**Crème Brûlée** :
- A whisk
- A saucepan
- A mixing bowl
- A pitcher
- Heat-resistant ramekins
- A baking tray (to place the ramequins in the oven)
- A kitchen torch. Alternatively, a broiler can be used.
- A food processor or kitchen mixer
- A saucepan
- A bowl
- Another bowl only if you use a kitchen mixer
- A spatula
- Glasses or cups to serve the mousse
- Plastic wrap
Once registered, you will receive the full list of ingredients and all the advice necessary to prepare yourself well.
To book your place click on the button below
Only by reservation